On The Spectrum Therapy Services is a client-centered therapeutic practice focusing on providing individuals, families and communities living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other mental health or developmental disabilities the necessary tools to support maximal participation in daily living. Assessment and interventions are also provided by On The Spectrum Therapy Services through Veterans Affairs Canada to support the physical and mental health of our veterans. Clients do not require a formal diagnosis to receive therapy services.
Clients are defined as the following:
1) Individuals of all ages with Autism Spectrum Disorder (new diagnosis, late diagnosis) both in Winnipeg and rural Manitoba
2) Parents and Caregivers (of children with ASD or other developmental disabilities/ mental health disorders)
3) Individuals of all ages with other neurodevelopmental or mental health diagnoses such as: Global Developmental Delay, Tourette Syndrome, Attention-Deficit-Hyperactivity-Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Anxiety Disorders, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia etc.
4) Daycares, Group Homes, Schools and facilities requiring workshops, seminars or presentations
5) Family Support Systems (Children’s disABILITY Services, Child and Family Services, School Divisions, Community Living Disability Services etc.)
6) Local businesses and organizations (Manitoba Children’s Museum etc.)
7) Clients referred through Veterans Affairs Canada for Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention