Referrals are accepted for ALL ages in Winnipeg and surrounding communities.
- Mondays 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
- Sundays – CLOSED
- HOLIDAYS – call for more information
Home Visits/School Visits:
- scheduled in consultation with a therapist
- travel fees apply
Fee for Service Sessions: (Please contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage for occupational therapy services. Payment is due upon date of therapy session. Receipts are provided for clients to submit to insurance for reimbursement.)
Initial Comprehensive Assessment: 1.5 hours minimum to 2 hours
Therapy Session (individual, couples, family) in Office: 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours available
Home/School Visits: 1 hour to 3 hours available
Reports: 1.0 hour to 2.0 hours depending on the assessments conducted (discuss with therapist)
Phone Consultations: 15 minutes to 1 hour available
Online Consultations: please phone to discuss options
Half- and Full-Day educational workshops available
Please contact our office at (204) 415-7656 for further information regarding fee structure.